Electric Induction Motors
Texmo Industries manufactures energy efficient electric motors ranging from 0.5 HP to 25 HP (0.37 kW to 18.5 kW) for both single phase and three phase power supply. They come in different frame sizes ranging from 80 to 180 with output ratings as specified in IS 1231: 1974. They are manufactured to International Efficiency Norms IE2 and Indian Standards IS 12615: 2018. These motors are designed to rotate in clockwise or counterclockwise direction.
They are mostly used in industrial applications, like chakki atta mills, flour mills, gear drives, granite/marble industries, aqua culture and saw mills.
Performance and Features
- Designed for wide voltage operation – 180 to 240 Volts for single phase, 380 to 440 Volts for three phase
- Shielded ball bearings that withstand temperatures up to 155 deg C
- Motors with Class 'B' / 'F' insulation
- Low watt loss stampings used in motors
- High grade enameled copper wire
- Vacuum impregnation treated / Trickle impregnation
- Inbuilt thermal overload protector for all single phase motors
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts to minimize vibrations